- A positive attitude, self-starter, able to work on their own steam and have oversight of all day to day tasks.
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail as well as being energetic.
- Excellent numeracy, with strong IT as well as written communication skills with a customer focused mindset.
- A good degree of common sense as well as the ability to problem solve and be flexible where required.
- Good commercial awareness, able to contribute to growing the business by identifying opportunities for the business to develop, evolve & grow.
- Sense of humour is essential.
- Has an interest in premium alcoholic beverages and food, likes to explore different taste profiles and ready to learn about the world of craft beer and drinks.
- Managing the day to day running of the store
- Stock control
- Supplier orders
- Goods receipt
- Reviewing supplier invoicing (quantities and correct pricing)
- Replenishing and ensuring shelves and fridges are fully stocked
- Inputting stock onto inventory system via Purchase Order
- Store Cleanliness
- Visual Merchandising
- Keeping the store looking great and attractive to customers.
- To oversee all day-to-day website order management, fulfilment and administration.
- Prepare and package e-commerce orders.
- Liaise and organize e-commerce deliveries with our couriers.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties from time to time as requested by the company.
- To prepare and serve beverages for onsite consumption including coffee
- To ensure cleanliness of food and beverage preparation area and to follow health and safety procedures.
- Reconcile till at the end of each shift.
- Stay updated with new product releases and expand product knowledge