Weihenstephan is the oldest still operating brewery with a rich history dating back to 755 when the Benidictine Monastry was founded. It wasn’t however until 1040 that the Weihenstephan Monastry Brewery brewed its first beer. Fusing age old traditions and techniques in a now state of the art brewery Weihenstephan Hefe Weiss is considered one of the best beers of its style around.
Showing all 8 results
- Weihenstephan€1.70 Add to cart
- Weihenstephan€8.50 Add to cart
- Weihenstephan€2.40 Add to cart
- Weihenstephan€2.20 – €23.80 Select options
- Weihenstephan€2.10 – €22.70 Select options